On Wednesday 28th November, the HCA welcomed over 90 members to its Members' Meeting
which took place at the Wellcome Collection, London.
Please follow the links to view a copy of the meeting agenda and the meeting slides.
Please click here to read an Update from HCA CEO, Mike Dixon.
Speakers at the Members' Meeting included:
- Lucy Freeman, Methodology & Quality Assurance Manager for LexisNexis Analytics & Project Management teams, based in Paris
- Bahar Turkoglu, Director, Public Affairs – Gilead Sciences Ltd UK & Ireland
- Peter Impey, Managing Director PR, 90TEN
- Charles Cadbury, CEO Say It Now and pioneer of multi-award-winning conversational technologies
- Jennifer Heape is a London-based creative and technologist, specialising in voice tech who presented on Mindscape
The HCA is grateful to LexisNexis
for their kind support of this event.