Let’s refresh our creative and practical approach to the world’s favourite medium. This essential overview will discuss how moving image is changing beyond 'just video
’ into areas such as interactive and virtual reality.
- Get the inside track on how both traditional and innovative formats can serve our objectives both inside and outside of healthcare; learn from the mistakes and successes.
- Gain an understanding of how content is produced and the production process, where to spend money and how to make economies
- Make your video projects run more smoothly
- Where should one stick one’s video? How to build a campaign with your content and how to quantify success
- How to more confidently pitch moving image
- Experience some moving image innovations which you can pitch
This meeting is suitable for new and experienced healthcare communications practitioners.
It will help inform practitioners at any level who might be tasked with: sourcing video suppliers, managing a moving image project, pitching ideas for moving image, innovating your moving image communications scope.
Matt Day, Creative Director, Liquid Productions.
Through the medium of the moving image, Matt develops and innovates creative content for a diverse range of PR and Communications clients. In the healthcare sector Matt has overseen more than 200 video projects. Previously a Producer and Director for the BBC and a film maker by trade. Matt is most passionate about offering creative direction and innovative solutions.