MEMBERS ONLY EVENT
HCA speed mentoring for junior / mid-level communicators
Back by popular demand, the HCA will be holding its next speed mentoring event from 6.30-8.30pm on Thursday 19th October.
Are you a mid / junior level communications professional who would like to discuss your career goals or questions in a safe environment? If so, this could be just the opportunity you’ve been looking for. During the evening you will have the opportunity to meet some very experienced communications professionals in a relaxed 'speed mentoring'
Mentors will include senior level in-house, freelance and agency colleagues. You will have the opportunity to individually meet the mentors, and ask them questions on a one-to-one basis. The rest of the evening will provide an opportunity for more informal networking with your peers.
Mentors to Include:
- Aileen Thompson, Executive Director Communications, ABPI
- Alison Dyson, Media Communications Lead, Mundipharma
- Charlotte James, Corporate Communications Lead, Mundipharma
- Edel McCaffrey, Independent
- Emma Bowden, Communications Consultant, InventivHealth
- Kate Hawker, Managing Director Healthcare, Edelman
- Lynsey Conway, Independent
- Mike Dixon, CEO HCA
- Miranda Dini, Managing Partner, Axon
- Neil Crump, CEO and owner Aurora
- Rachel Barbour, Communications Consultant currently with AstraZeneca (previously with GSK, BP and Unilever)
This event is intended for mid / junior level communications professional in-house or in agency. Attendance is FREE
for anyone who works within an HCA member company, and includes drinks and nibbles.
Places are strictly limited, so please login to register your place asap
to avoid disappointment.