FINAL REGISTRATIONS: MONDAY 25th NOVEMBER (any late registrations will not receive a printed badge)
Cannes or Canned?
Launch of a new report: Cannes or Canned?
is an initiative to increase creativity and innovation in healthcare and scientific communications. Its mission was to answer two questions: what is holding back creativity and innovation in healthcare communications, and what can we do to open up its potential? Led by a working group of senior UK and international pharma industry communications leaders, five recommendations for opening up creativity and innovation in healthcare and scientific communications have been made and this will be the first time they are publicly shared and discussed.
Join members of our working group and some of the leading innovators from outside our sector who contributed to the thinking, to discuss what is needed to open the can of creativity and innovation and what we can all do next. Also be the first to receive a copy of this insightful report.
*Job roles correct at time of development workshops
Guest contributors joining this discussion
- Philip Atkinson, Global Head, Scientific Communications - Oncology & Haematology, Roche
- Paul Dixey, Multichannel Lead, Novartis UK
- Lilianna Husseini, Director Communications, Oncology, Pfizer Global
- Heidi LaPensée, Brand Lead, CNS, Sanofi UK
- Catherine Priestley, Head of BioPharmaceuticals R&D Communications, Global Corporate Affairs, AstraZeneca
- Mark Reale, Director of Corporate Affairs, UK & Ireland, Celgene
- Bhavin Vaid, Head of Global Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Edel McCaffrey, Global Corporate Communications Consultant, HCA Executive member
Meeting starts: 6pm (arrive for drinks from 5.30pm), followed by networking canapes and drinks.
HCA members: this event is FREE
- Kay Etherington, Director, Marketing Academy, Lego Group
- Sander Siezen, former Head of Mobile, RBS, Co-Founder, SayItNow
Note: HCA member agencies are invited to bring their pharma industry clients (members or non-members) to this event for free. Please register them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This initiative has been a partnership between the Healthcare Communications Association (HCA) and 90TEN. The views and opinions are those of the working group but are supported by the HCA and 90TEN.