Evolving medical communications in a digital world
With a radical shift in how we approach our work, join us for a ‘shared experience’ session to reflect on and discuss the lessons learnt from the pivot towards digital the last year has brought to medical communications.
The panel will provide expert insight on topics as wide ranging as:
- the implications of innovative digital approaches
- overcoming unique digital challenges
- insights from other industry sectors
- creating the ideal ‘hybrid’ event
- how digital communications will evolve as we move to the ‘new normal’
The panel includes experts in digital communications representing agency and industry perspectives:
- Daniel Conacher, Director Strategy & Planning at Allergan Aesthetics
- Greg Imber, Chief Engagement Officer at Healthcare Consultancy Group
- Spencer Jones, Digital Strategy Lead Global Medical Affairs at Novartis
- Julie O’Donnell, Global Head of Digital at Evoke KYNE
The facilitator will be Annabelle Sandeman, Global Head of Commercial Strategy for Huntsworth and HCA Board Member.
Free members' event. Book now to reserve your place.