The whole world is grappling with the Covid-19 response, which by now is clearly a whole lot more than a short term crisis. There are still so many unknowns that are leading to a deluge of speculation about what could and should happen in all aspects of life moving forward, but there is already much real-time evidence within the health setting to serve as an anchor for our perspective and offer more practical guidance and inspiration.
Hear the insight into the current opinions of senior health leaders from the NHS, independent sector and life sciences organisations in the UK, followed by a panel discussion among three prominent figures working within the UK health economy, who will share their individual views on the journey so far, the progress they have already witnessed across their respective focus areas, and the opportunities and roadblocks across the sector moving forward.
The event covered the following topics:
- How the NHS is managing the Covid-19 response as it moves into the ‘third phase’
- Private: public sector collaboration – best practice and the appetite for more
- What’s top of the list of priorities and what’s taking a back seat
- The reality of progress towards a technology revolution in the health space
- Zoe Bedford - CEO of ZPB Associates (Event Chair)
- Parker Moss - Chief Commercial and Partnership Officer at Genomics England
- Graham Kendall - Director of the Digital Healthcare Council
- Samuel Hollis - Business Unit Director - Cardio, Renal, Metabolic (CRM Franchise) and Respiratory (R&I Franchise), Novartis