This one day course will set you up for digital activities in 2015 and beyond. It is designed to help members:
- understand how the Code and other regulations apply to digital communications both in the UK and in EU
- understand how their target audiences are using digital channels now and what they may be doing in future
- learn about best healthcare digital communications cases
- how to integrate online and offline activities
- enhance the quality of the digital programmes that individuals and teams in HCA member companies develop
- develop attendees’ ability to get buy-in from internal teams by explaining the relevance, impact, return and compliance of their proposals
This course has been updated to include mobile communications, apps, disease awareness campaigns, new social media channels (e.g. Pinterest, Vine, Snapchat) and best practice cases.