As a healthcare communications professional working in industry, agency or charity, and at whatever level, there are standards that outline the expected level of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for you to demonstrate. This short, on-demand session is presented by practitioners who helped developed the CPD Standards, who are themselves working towards annual certification and individuals who are responsible for implementing CPD within their organisations. The session will cover:
- What the expected CPD standards are for healthcare communications professionals
- Why CPD is important for your future as well as the sector as a whole
- What counts as CPD and how you should get your CPD activity recognise?
- How you can gain annual certification from the HCA that you have achieved the expected CPD Standards
- An outline of the core competencies all communicators should consider in the personal CPD plans
Register now to receive access when this on-demand session is launched during Learning At Work Week (15-19 May)
You can add your engagement with these sessions to count towards your personal CPD record at MyCPD.Healthcare