Note: This event will now be a virtual-only event.
In the run up to COP26, where we will see the UK at the core of the United Nations’ sustainability agenda, we are delighted to announce that our Foresight Committee will be hosting a live panel discussion that will bring together industry leaders and experts to discuss what sustainability really means for the pharmaceutical and healthcare communications industry.
Through a panel of speakers and open discussions with audience members, the educational and informative session will cover:
- What the pharmaceutical industry is doing and needs to do in relation to its sustainability agenda
- The reputation and communication needs, challenges, and opportunities for the pharmaceutical industry in sustainability
- How pharmaceutical company goals will affect communication agencies as businesses in their supply chains
The panel includes environmental experts representing agency, industry, and media perspectives:
- Jaclyn Kaminski, VP, Global Director of Sustainability, McCann Worldgroup: Jaclyn is responsible for embedding sustainability throughout McCann Worldgroup’s global business strategy; her remit includes leading McCann Worldgroup’s Net Zero transition, developing an internal sustainability education strategy, global partnership strategy, and client engagement.
- Amanda Powell-Smith, Chief Executive Officer at Forster Communications: a founding UK B Corporation that helps organisations turn their sustainability ambitions into action and has won nine Best for the World Awards.
- Jason Snape, Global Head of Environmental Protection at AstraZeneca: Jason plays a key role in managing AstraZeneca’s environmental impact across all pharmaceutical activities and products.
- Environmental/Sustainability Journalist: TBC
This an Healthcare Communications Association (HCA) event, kindly organised and hosted by Hanover Communications and Havas Just:: on behalf of the HCA’s Foresight Committee, and facilitated by Andrew Harrison, MD, Healthcare, Hanover Communications.
Access to HCA Online Events
Approximately 24 hours in advance, the zoom link will be available via Members' Area / My events on the HCA website. Please login to access. The link will be made live a few minutes before the start of the event.