The Podcast of the event launching Cannes or Canned?
– a report that makes five key recommendations to fuel greater creativity and innovation in healthcare and scientific communications, is now available: LISTEN HERE
While you are listening, you can view the report recommendations: DOWNLOAD HERE
The Podcast includes the panel’s presentation of the recommendations only.
Healthcare communicators are invited to join the movement to open up creativity and innovation in healthcare communications:
About Cannes or Canned?
Cannes or Canned?
brought together UK and internationally based senior communicators and included representatives from seven pharmaceutical companies:
- Philip Atkinson, Global Head, Scientific Communications – Oncology & Haematology, Roche
- Paul Dixey, Multichannel Lead, Novartis UK
- Lilianna Husseini, Director Communications, Oncology, Pfizer Global
- Heidi LaPensée, Brand Lead, CNS, Sanofi UK
- Catherine Priestley, Head of BioPharmaceuticals R&D Communications, Global Corporate Affairs, AstraZeneca
- Mark Reale, Director of Corporate Affairs, UK & Ireland, Celgene
- Bhavin Vaid, Head of Global Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Edel McCaffrey, Independent Communications Consultant and HCA Executive Committee member