FINAL DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATIONS: 4pm, Wednesday 20th January 2016. Please note, max registration per any one organisation is 4x delegates
HCA Annual Meeting: 'What’s Hot and What’s Not? Pharma Insights and Issues for 2016'
Venue: Royal College of Surgeons of England at 35-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields London WC2A 3PE
On 28th January, a small selection of speakers will answer some big questions around trends and issues that will affect the pharmaceutical industry in 2016 and beyond.
Don't miss out! Book now for a place at the HCA Annual Meeting, 6pm on Thursday 28th January
at The Royal College of Surgeons, London.
- What are the current biggest trends, opportunities and issues in pharma, across Europe and in the UK that could impact on us, our clients and on the audiences we communicate with?
- What should we be doing to support transparency and build trust?
- How can industry increase its profile and enhance its reputation so that society understands and champions the value we bring?
- What role can we, as communicators, play in supporting the industry?
- How are patient outcomes being incorporated into research and development of new treatments or understanding of the value of existing treatments?
- Who are patient outcomes most important to, and how important are they in terms of communication about the value of medicines?
- Andy Powrie-Smith, Communications Director - European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA)
- Aileen Thompson, Executive Director of Communications, Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI)
- Deborah Wyatt, Founding Director, TalkHealth
- Berkeley Greenwood, Founder and Managing Director, Decideum
Discussion to be facilitated by John Clare
, Chief Executive, LionsDen Communications.
Registration and drinks from 6.00pm. Main meeting will run 6.30-8.30pm (approx).This event is free for registered HCA members only. Please login to register.
Final deadline for registrations: 4pm, Wednesday 20th January 2016.
Note: any delegates registratering after this time will be issued a hand printed name badge.
Please note, max registration per any one organisation is FOUR delegates.