Dates: 21st, 28th September 9-11am, and 5th October 9-11am
Across the health sector pharma, agency, public, private and in-house there is a considerable opportunity to transform the way we evaluate the strategic contribution of communications. This includes the evaluation of corporate strategy, channels and campaigns to demonstrate the contribution that integrated communication can play in delivering business outcomes and outcomes for the public and patients.
This course, held over three sessions, will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of evaluation practice and will help them progress their evaluation journey and apply the learnings during the day job. We will share case studies and work through practical examples of evaluation of communications in healthcare.
Session 1: This will fully immerse you in the theory of evaluation in communications
Session 2: Case studies and the practical application of evaluation and the audiences you need to share your evaluation with
Session 3: Individual action planning including how to develop your evaluation rhythm
“Honestly one of the best training courses I’ve been on in ages, it was insightful, engaging and practical.”
- Understand the relationship between comms evaluation and organisation strategy and measurement
- The role of objective setting and communication planning and evaluation frameworks
- Gain a practical insight into understanding your evaluation audience
- Measurement methodologies and data analysis and reporting
- Be able to identify evaluation gaps
- Agree your evaluation rhythm and outline your communication dashboard
Rachel Royall is a leader in healthcare communications and engagement and has led board level communications for complex organisations including IBM, NHS, HMRC, Cabinet Office, Department of Health and Social Care and local government. She is also a visiting lecturer at Quadriga University of Science and Technology in Berlin in Leadership and Engagement.