Agency Account Directors and account teams plus in-house communications teams who want to learn about current and emerging digital channels, best practice examples and related ethical compliance and legal requirements.
The event will have both plenary and Q&A elements. The plenary sessions will include best digital practice with real life case examples and Code of Practice and other legal and compliance considerations for digital activities both in the UK and EU. Particular attention will be given to social media, mobile marketing including apps and disease awareness campaigns. The Q&A sessions will be based around a case study of the life-cycle of a hypothetical product and designed to engender creative and compliant use of digital channels and test problem solving skills.
Please click here
to view a copy of the full agenda for this event.
- UK Code update
- - Recent digital cases
- How to operate within “50 shades of regulatory grey”
- Rules and regulations in the rest of EU
- Online developments – impact on healthcare
- Social media
- Apps etc
- Looking ahead
- Best online practice in healthcare communications
- Case examples
- Guest Speakers
- Kai Gait - Global Multi-Channel Franchise Director, GSK, and healthcare professionals