AI is already having an increasingly significant impact on marketing. It is already reinventing customer targeting and communications through automated content development and campaign analysis. It has the potential to do much more. This course is designed to explore how AI can be used in Healthcare Marketing.
In this one-day training course, delivered over 2 mornings, we will explore current advances and the long-term transformative power of this new technology and consider how marketing professionals can stay ahead of the curve and harness the full potential of these innovative tools.
This course aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to evaluate the capabilities of the latest AI tools and emerging digital tech. It will also consider how sophisticated algorithms, predictive analytics, augmented reality and chatbots continue to redefine marketing strategies.
We will explore various aspects of AI technologies and emerging digital trends, to understand their impact on consumer behaviour, data analysis, customer segmentation, content creation, personalisation and CX.
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone working in the Healthcare sector, who is interested in the latest AI tools and emerging digital technologies, and who wish to learn how marketers can leverage these advancements to enhance their efficiency, make data-driven decisions, deliver exceptional customer experiences and drive better results for their organisations.
- Review the best AI tools (free and paid) for marketers
- Content generation: how the latest AI tools can assist in creating and optimising marketing content
- Data analysis and customer insights: how AI can provide valuable insights about customer behaviour, preferences, and trends
- Predictive analytics: how AI can analyse data to make accurate predictions about customer behaviour, market trends, and campaign performance
- Social media monitoring: how AI tools can monitor social media platforms, online forums, and review sites to track brand mentions, customer sentiment, and emerging trends
- Marketing automation: how AI can streamline marketing tasks such as email marketing, social media scheduling, and campaign management
- Customer experience: how AR, VR and AI-powered chatbots can assist with purchase decisions to improve customer experience and satisfaction
- Evaluate customer acceptance and adoption of AI and the implications for the Healthcare sector.
Your Course Director:
Nick Baggott is a Professor at Hult International Business school, delivering courses for MBA and Masters in International Marketing students. He is also Course Director for the Chartered Institute of Marketing, delivering courses on digital marketing, CRM and AI. He has worked in over 50 countries, having previously worked for Microsoft and Google, delivering digital marketing training to their employees around the world.
Nick has worked with a range of Healthcare sector organisations such as GSK, Pfizer, Molnlycke, Novartis, Eli Lilly, Cardinal Health, Beckman Coulter, Bristol Myers Squib, Meningitis Research Foundation, Macmillan Cancer, the BMA and Sanofi.
Previously he was a Founding Partner and Client Service Director of Chemistry Communications Group PLC, where he helped grow the agency from a start up to one of the UK’s largest independent agencies, before it was acquired by Publicis.