This highly interactive course will help attendees better understand the strategic thinking that goes into developing a medical education programme for a pre-launch product. The course has been specifically developed with new brand managers, medical advisors and agency account managers in mind.
Comprising mostly of group work with some upfront presentations, the course will use a pan-European case study to provide participants with a better understanding of:
- Phase II/III prelaunch strategy planning and product positioning
- How medical communications/ education can support products through development
- How best to interpret, execute and deliver a brief on medical communications support through Phase II and beyond
Please note that all course attendees will be required to participate in a pre-event briefing WebEx (date TBC), 1-2 weeks prior to this training course.
- Miranda Dini, AXON Communications
- Annabelle Sandeman, Huntsworth Health
- Andy Grigg, Inspired Science
- Emma Kenny, AXON Communications