This highly interactive course will help attendees better understand the strategic thinking that goes into developing a medical communications programme for a pre-launch product. The course has been specifically developed with new brand managers, medical advisors and agency account managers in mind.
Comprising mostly of group work with some upfront presentations, the course will use a pan-European case study to provide participants with a better understanding of:
- Phase II/III prelaunch strategy planning and product positioning
- How medical communications can support products through development
- How best to interpret, execute and deliver a brief on medical communications support through Phase II and beyond
The workshop will run from 9.00am to 6.00pm, followed by drinks and networking.
- Miranda Dini, AXON Communications
- Andy Grigg, Inspired Science
- Emma Kenny, AXON Communications
- Ruth Slater, Associate member
For further information about this course, please contact HCA Secretariat