This highly interactive course will help participants better understand the strategic thinking that goes into developing a medical communications programme for a pre-launch product and, in particular, understand the clear link between objectives, strategies and tactics.
The course (based on a hypothetical, pan-EU product launch) has been specifically developed for mid-level account managers and/or medical writers who would benefit from better understanding the strategic planning that shapes pre-launch Med Comms tactics they may work on.
Here is what previous participants want you—their peers and colleagues—to know about this course, and why they’d recommend it:
- ‘Very helpful and informative. Good format and great trainers’
- ‘Helped us to understand how the tactics we support will fit into the bigger client strategy’
- ‘An excellent interactive format for learning’
- ‘Good overview, interactive’
- ‘Hands on, interactive course – easy to see how to put into practice’
- ‘Very applicable to planning and pitch processes, especially if pre-launch opportunity hasn’t been available’