- Refresh your creative and practical approach to the world’s favourite medium.
- Essential overview of how moving image is changing beyond 'just video’ in to areas such as interactive and virtual reality.
- Get the inside track on how both traditional and innovative formats have served client objectives both inside and outside of healthcare; learn from the mistakes and successes.
- Gain an understanding of how content is produced and the production process, where to spend money and how to make economies.
- Grow your agency accounts by more confidently pitching moving image projects.
- Run video projects more smoothly.
- Where should one stick one’s content? How to build a campaign with your content and how to quantify success.
- Get physical… Experience and understand interactive virtual reality; something your agency can be pitching to new clients to differentiate your services from the crowd.
: Extended Q&A session!
A 'creative clinic’. Practical and genuinely useful: Bring any moving image briefs / RFPs or simply video headaches you would like some pain relief for!
New and experienced healthcare communications practitioners. Informs staff at any level who might be tasked with: Sourcing video suppliers, managing a moving image project, pitching ideas for moving image to clients, innovating your agency’s service.
Matt Day, Creative Director, Liquona
Through the medium of the moving image, Liquona develops and innovates creative content for a diverse range of PR and comms agency clients.
Matt was previously a Producer and Director for the BBC and a film maker by trade.
Matt oversees the creative output at Liquona, but still likes to keep his ‘hand in’, directing the agency’s TV commercials and foreign shooting expeditions.
Matt is most passionate about offering creative direction and innovative solutions that achieve audience cut through.
Click here to access a map for directions.