- Refresh your creative and practical approach to the world’s favourite communications tool: moving image.
- Essential overview of how moving image is changing beyond 'just video’ in to areas such as interactive and virtual reality.
- Get the inside track on how both traditional and innovative formats have served client objectives both inside and outside of healthcare; learn from the mistakes and successes.
- Gain an understanding of how content is produced, the production process and where to spend money and where to make economies.
- Grow your agency accounts by more confidently pitching ’stand out' moving image projects.
- Run video projects like a boss.
- Where should one stick one’s content? How to build a campaign with your content and how to quantify success.
Bring your moving image questions; technical, practical or creative.
New and experienced healthcare communications practitioners.
Staff at any level who might be tasked with: Sourcing video suppliers, managing a moving image project, pitching ideas for moving image to clients, innovating your agency’s service.
Matt Day, Creative Director, Liquona.
Through the medium of the moving image, Liquona develops and innovates creative content for a diverse range of PR and comms agencies. Matt was previously a Producer and Director for the BBC and a broadcast VT film maker by trade, with Blue Peter being his personal favourite.Matt oversees the creative output at Liquona, but still likes to keep his ‘hand in’, directing the agency’s foreign film expeditions, amongst his favourites being in Laos, Nepal and DRC.Matt passionately believes that if we really want to change the landscape of patient care, it requires deep engagement between patients, HCPs, the public and the media. High value engagement happens when we are engaged intellectually and emotionally, and only moving image offers that at scale.