Please note, any registrations made after Tuesday 20th January will not be eligible for a printed name badge (although you may still attend if the event has capacity and you register as a member online).
The format for this meeting is as follows:
- Arrivals and drinks (18.00-18.30) with HCA Executive Committee exhibition
- Introduction - by Julia Cook, Chief Executive
- 'The Healthcare Technology Revolution' - by Gayle Tait, UK Industry Director for Health, Google
- 'Trends in Electronic Patient Communications and Patient Engagement' - by Tim Davis, CEO Exco InTouch
- Facilitated panel discussion led by Nick Gardner
- Closing comment by Anneliese Cameron, new Chief Executive
- Drinks and Canapés
Places are limited and only available on a strictly first come first served basis. To book your place at this meeting, please register NOW
.We look forward to seeing you on Thursday 22nd January 2015.Note: You can join the discussion – tweet your comments & questions on the topics to be discussed @the_hca #HCA2015.