This highly interactive course will help attendees respond to typical post-launch scenarios that they will encounter during their career in medical education. It will help them to think strategically about what each scenario means for a brand and how medical education can help to address each scenario.
Scenarios may include:
- Lack of milestones for the brand in the next 12 months
- Launch of a new competitor
- Adverse effect of drug class under investigation.
The course has been specifically developed with brand managers, medical advisors and agency account managers or junior account directors in mind.
Comprising mostly of group work and comprehensive feedback sessions, with some upfront presentations, the course will build on the pan-European case study from the previous HCA medical education training course (though it is not essential to have attended the previous session).
Speakers to include:
Date: 14 November 2013, with pre-event briefing WebEx for some participants 1-2 weeks prior to the event
- Annabelle Sandeman, Huntsworth Health
- Gonzalo Linares, Huntsworth Health
- Miranda Dini, AXON Communications
- Emma Kenny, AXON Communications
- Christine Elsner, AXON Communications
- Andy Grigg, Inspired Science
- Ruth Slater, Quintiles