The HCA is the leading communications forum for healthcare ideas, standards and networking. By joining the HCA, member organisations gain access to a wealth of benefits for all employees - as well as enjoying many opportunities to network and share thought and opinion with consultancy and pharma industry colleagues.
- Preferential rates for all HCA traning courses
- Opportunities to hear from industry leaders and policy makers at HCA Forums, Seminars and Breakfast Briefings (see our Events listing)
- Opportunity to network with leading industry figures and to exchange views with colleagues facing similar opportunities and challenges in a non-competitive and informal environment
- Exclusive access to the annual Benchmarking Survey for Consultancies - allowing individual agencies to compare their working practices and performance with others
- The opportunity to display the HCA's logo alongside your own corporate branding to demonstrate your commitment to excellence in healthcare communications (The Communiqué Directory indicates current HCA members)
- Free access to the latest tools and learning aids developed by the HCA's sub-committees
- Free access to the HCA's members-only LinkedIn HCA discussion group
- Negotiate discounts and free trials with suppliers and other service providers
The HCA has negotiated a number of discounts for membership companies from third party suppliers and service providers. These are reviewed regularly and we welcome feedback from any member on their experience with them.
Please login to find the full listing of Member Discounts.
Joining the HCA
If you would like to become a member of the HCA, or find out more details about renewing your membership, please go to Join HCA.