With lockdown and the impact of the pandemic on our lives set to continue for some time yet, joining us again is Mental Health First Aid Instructor and an award-winning Training & Development professional Laura Rosenthal, for an interactive meeting looking at resilience, mental health and well-being. This open discussion will provide thoughts and practical suggestions about:
- What is resilience and what is mental health?
- Why has COVID 19 and lockdown had such a huge impact on people’s mental health and well-being?
- How to spot the signs of unhealthy stress levels and why is this important?
- Why do people naturally differ in their resilience levels and can this be changed?
- What can we do to do decrease our stress levels, and help improve our resilience levels and well-being?
- Emotionally and practically
- During lockdown and beyond
Whether for yourself, or to gain the understanding to support others, this is a Shared Experience not to be missed.
Presenter: Laura Rosenthal
Laura is a licensed Mental Health First Aid Instructor for MHFA England, and an award-winning Training & Development professional with over 22 years’ experience as a Training Manager in the pharmaceutical industry. She is passionate about removing the stigma of mental health, and improving people's knowledge of how to help individuals suffering with mental health issues. Laura’s knowledge and training experience covers numerous mental health therapy areas including psychosis, schizophrenia, alcohol dependency and depression.
Laura is a Certified NLP Practitioner (Neurolinguistic Programming), Certified Insights Practitioner (Communication skills) and an ILM level 3 coach – this along with many years of practising and training others in communication and coaching skills enable her to deliver highly impactful and engaging training sessions.