This Shared Experience will cover the main aspects of Emotional Resilience in the workplace. Particularly important during these times we are living through.
Emotional resilience is the ability to adapt to stressful situations and cope with life's ups and downs. Everyone possesses emotional resilience; some people use it more effectively than others. Emotional resilience is a trait that can be developed. In this workshop, using a combination of theory and practice, speakers will go through their own personal experiences of how they used, maintained and adapted emotional resilience in different situations including coaching NHS first responders at the peak of the COVID 19 crisis and in disaster relief situations.
Topics will include:
- Positive Emotion - focusing on the positive including practicing mindfulness
- Engagement - seeking to achieve ‘flow’, the combination of passion and ability
- Relationships - developing good connections
- Meaning - dedicating ourselves to something greater
- Accomplishment - the importance of valuing ourselves
- Libby Robinson, Managing Partner Integral Leadership and Coaching
- Francisco A. Gónima, Francisco Gónima Executive Coaching & Strategy
- Sue Bottomley, Executive Coach & Facilitator focusing on relationship well-being.
This is a members-only event. Please login and book online to reserve your place.
Access to HCA Webinar
Approximately 24 hours in advance, you will receive by email a link with details about how to access this webinar. We use Zoom as our Webinar platform. Zoom also has Android and iOS apps which can be downloaded in advance should you wish to participate using a mobile device. N.B. Please ensure you have registered at least 24 hours in advance in order to receive login details.