The global pandemic has turned on its head a range of assumptions about how the world works and ripped up many of the accepted rules of business life. Crucially, it has unleashed an ‘expectation tsunami’ from employees, customers and investors and communities – from diversity, inclusion, mental health and employee wellbeing to ethics, transparency and accountability. Never before has effective leadership been at a greater premium and never has high-impact communication been a more essential ingredient of that leadership.
In our fast-moving, high-pressure environment, this interactive, half-day training course will equip delegates with the leadership communication skills, capabilities and confidence needed to rise to those challenges in 2021 and beyond. The session will:
- Draw on the practical insights from an annual, global, five-year study, which explored the views of over 25,000 people on effective leadership, effective communication and the umbilical link between the two
- Encompass elements of behavioural psychology, neuroscience and storytelling
- Arm participants with a practical seven-part model for effective leadership communication, centred on the alignment of words, deeds and personal presence
- Focus on delivering leadership communication which informs, educates, motivates and inspires – appealing to head and heart to drive positive behaviour change amid constant change
- Provide participants with a practical leave behind, including key questions to ask themselves
This course is aimed at:
- Mid-level agency and industry leaders keen to develop their leadership communication skills
- Seasoned leaders looking to ensure that their leadership communication remains relevant and effective
- Chris Bath, Managing Director, Aurora
Access to HCA Online Events
Approximately 24 hours in advance, the zoom link will be available via Members' Area / My events on the HCA website. Please login to access. The link will be made live a few minutes before the start of the event.