Our world class procurement group from the US and EMEA, large pharma to established Biotech, discuss the current challenges and opportunities in a new world.
Chaired by Annabelle Sandeman, Global Head of Commercial Strategy at Huntsworth, the main areas of discussion covered:
- What is the immediate impact of Covid 19 on procurement and the organisations they represent?
- What are the practical elements that they have had to put in place to support the new changes?
- How has this affected agency relations, selection and current/future engagements?
- Where does the future lie with regard to HCP communication in all forms and live events/congresses?
- How do they think the industry will look in 12 months time - both in terms of how they operate within and outside their organisations?
- Malik Akhtar – VP, Marketing Procurement, Bayer
- Karen Fendrich – Senior Director, Global Procurement, Pfizer NYC
- Andrew Kent – Director Rest of World Procurement Gilead Sciences Europe
- Graham Ray – Director, Strategy and Delivery, GSK Procurement CoE