Join us for a hugely important ‘shared experience’ session to understand the ever-increasing importance of medical communications in rare diseases. The panel will discuss the unique nature of working in rare diseases from various unique perspectives, including industry, agency, and charity.
Investigating topics including reaching dispersed audiences, communicating with specialist and general healthcare professionals and the critical role of patients and families advocates, this session really is not to be missed.
The Panel are:
- Jeff Courtney, Policy and Public Affairs Manager, The Haemophilia Society
- Katrina de Saram, Director, AXON
- Josie Godfrey, Senior Adviser, Hanover
- Davide A. Meani, Senior Global Medical Director, Novo Nordisk
- Facilitator: Barbara Byth, Senior Strategy Director, Synergy